Saturday, July 27, 2013

MY HERO
my hero is not superman,spiderman or cicak man..
but he is someone more powerful then them that is my father because when i cry superman can't keep me calm but mydad just use one word can keep me feel better :)
as well as my father is the one can make me cry when hear his voice on the phone...








just simple,name=Rosli bin Omar and 56 years old,
he still looks young not like his age...still work at Tenaga Nasional Berhad
hometown,penang.his love to say to us in our life we have to be more relax n keep calm when we have a problem because problem can not be settle with the tension ways...one more thing,when we always relax it help us to stay look young(awek mude),hahaha
the best part, my dad is funny,lovely n caring person.
our family love to hear my dad jokes eventhough when us tension because it can make we smile.














my hero




No comments:

Post a Comment